December 04, 2006
This Makes It All Worthwhile
This is an email I recieved from a student. As of late (really since mid-semester) I've been feeling like they hate me and that I am an ineffectual teacher. This gave me a glimmer of hope as this particular student is not one of the stronger writers in class, but has definitely continued to try real hard and, as a result, her writing has improved by leaps and bounds.

That sounds really interesting. I'm not that great at research writing in general and I don't know much about technological stuff but I would really love to have you as my teacher again. I just changed my schedule and I am officially in your class :). Thanks for getting back to me so soon I really appreciate it!
Thanks again,
Sasha

 
posted by Tina at 11:01 AM
Permalink |

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)