November 02, 2006
It's Official...
I'm crazy. I b*tch about all the stuff I have to do (if you haven't heard it before: grading papers, reading student homework, planning lessons, grading more papers, attempting to get my own homework done, attempting a social life, occasionally eating and sleeping), I've decided to participate in NaNoWriMo. So yeah, I'm crazy.

I'm also officially one day behind. BUT i can't write every day (see aforementioned "stuff I have to do"). So I'm trying this system where I write every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. I figure if I write about 5500 words (about 8 pages single spaced) each of those days, I can make it to the 50,000 target.

Here's the deal though... it's 8 p.m. on Thursday night and I've got about 500 words... this does not bode well.

Wish me luck!


Tags:
 
posted by Tina at 8:01 PM
Permalink |

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)