March 10, 2007
Because You Know I'm Obsessed...


You scored as CPO Galen Tyrol. You never wanted to be a glamorous Viper pilot. You are happy knowing that without you to fix their birds, they cannot fly. You fell in love with the wrong girl, but is that so wrong? Maybe, but you don't really care.

CPO Galen Tyrol


81%

Capt. Lee Adama (Apollo)


81%

Lt. Kara Thrace (Starbuck)


75%

President Laura Roslin


63%

Col. Saul Tigh


56%

Lt. Sharon Valerii (Boomer)


50%

Number 6


38%

Commander William Adama


31%

Tom Zarek


31%

Dr Gaius Baltar


25%

What New Battlestar Galactica character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


OK... Apparently I am both the Chief and Apollo, but the tie breaker made me the Chief. Which I don't mind, I think he's a very conflicted character with a heart of gold. Still... it would be nice to fly a Viper... although, he DID create the Blackbird... See, conflicted!


 
posted by Tina at 5:12 PM
Permalink |

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)