January 31, 2007
Boy Rant (aka Tina's a Stupid Girl and SERIOUSLY Just Needs to Get Over It)
Ok... boy from Texas done. Completely and totally done. I'm sorry, but if you can't even return and EMAIL, you're not worth my time. Which is sad, cause he had a lot of potential. Whatever dude.

However, that's not what this post is about. Oh no. This post is about my ex... my stupid, f*cking, cock-sucking ex. By all rights, I should hate this guy. He f*cked me royally. He managed to quasi-steal my car, drain my bank account when said car got ticketed and towed for too many parking tickets, cheated on me, treated me like I wasn't a valid human being but rather a p*ssy with a head attached and was just plain asinine. Not a Good Guy. And truth be told, I don't even have feelings for him, he's managed to kill all of those.

And yet...

I read on his myspace blog today (what? You know you have stalkerish tendancies too) the following:
I have also met one of the sweetest girls that just always seems to make me smile, and for some reason I always seem to think about.

Which for some stupid reason made my heart drop to my stomach. I mean seriously, Tina, THIS GUY F*CKED YOU OVER. Can't you just get over it already? I don't want to be with him, I might even be happy never seeing him again, but just something in those words makes me... grr! Part of me wants to say, "But I thought I made you feel that way... cause that's what you said, how could you say that to anyone else?" And another part of me wants to find this girl and be like "he's a lying sack of sh*t."

And this after going out on one of the most spectacular dates that I've gone out on with a guy ever. WTF, man?

 
posted by Tina at 1:44 PM
Permalink |

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)