January 13, 2008
Having a Bit of a Problem
So, in the spirit of keeping New Years Goals (I hate the word "resolution," it sounds so final), I've been working on revising some peices for submission. Here's the problem--they're non-fiction essays and I have no clue where to submit them. There's a HUGE market for fiction, but non-fiction not so much. I think it has something to do with everyone thinks non-fiction is memoir, and that's just not the case. My peices, for example, are travel narratives. One even has elements of the fantastical (is that even a word?) in it.

SO... if you know of any good journals or even fair to middling journals that accept submissions of the non-fiction persuasion, feel free to share.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Tina at 10:38 AM
Permalink |

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)