September 01, 2006
Moving Day
All my worldly goods are packed into boxes and the cats are corralled (unhappily) in their crates. Now if the guy upstairs in our new apartment would hurry the hell up...

In other random news: if you're looking for a highly entertaining, laugh-your-socks-off blog to read, check out WWdN: In Exile. This is the blog of Wil Wheaton. Yes, that Wil Wheaton who starred as Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The Next Generation. I had the HUGEST crush on Ensign Crusher when I was a wee lass. I LOVED this show when I was a kid. My mother grew up with the original Star Trek and exposed us to the joys of this futuristic morality play and it's spin-off when we were little. My sisters quickly lost interest but I stayed hooked. But I digress... Wil's blog is, as previously stated, hilarious. He pulls no punches about being a geek and talks unabashedly about his life, loves, family, frustrations, hopes, etc. I about pee my pants every single time I read it... which is daily.

I never said I wasn't a geek.



EDIT: Moved all my worldly goods, including the computer (which I managed to "lose" in a box some place--thus the late post). Had to take the cats home to the parents house for the weekend--6 hours away. Pretty Kitty has been mildly traumatized and has not come out from under the bed. *sigh*

 
posted by Tina at 12:14 AM
Permalink |

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)