February 15, 2009
I Haz The Updates (if anyone cares)
So.... its been a loooong time and no blog. So updates are in order I suppose?

Life is moving a long, the big 3-0 approaches this year. I'm not scared, really, I'm not . The job is still... the job. I'm teaching a Screenwriting class Term III which should be fun... or funny. I'm not certain yet.

I'm considering the merits of just picking up and relocating and worrying about gainful employment once I get there. I've narrowed "there" down to the following lucky cities/regions:
  • Savannah, GA
  • New Orleans, LA
  • Some place close to sister in NC
  • Some place in CA
  • Scotland
  • New Zealand
You should feel lucky, you lucky duck cities/regions! Seriously, though, I'm not sure how much more of New York (the state, not the city) I can take. I really don't enjoy this state. Mostly, I think its the snow.

Progress on the writing is... slowly starting up again. I have a new idea that I think I'm going to try to develop as a short story first, and then a longer piece. I'm kind of under a gun or sorts to get something published. I mean, I should get serious about this writing stuff right, especially since I spent all that money on a useless degree that says I CAN write, right?

The boy front is... stagnant. I think I'm finally to the point I'd like to meet someone and apparently I've forgotten how to go about doing that. It fascinates me to a degree...

My knitting is kicking my a$$ lately. I think this specific ball of yarn is cursed as it has attempted to become three different projects, and epically failed each and every time. So... yeah, cursed.

Other than that, boring as heck here.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Tina at 9:35 AM
Permalink |

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)